Be the first to review this product
Capsule Lock Round Reflective No Tie Shoelaces
Brighten up your sneaker and casual shoes with this high visibility reflective no tie shoelaces. The stretch no tie shoelaces are one of a kind. Our elastic lacing system allows kids, adults, athletes, elderly and everyone in between to convert almost any shoes into a fully adjustable slip-on shoe.
Benefits of elastic no tie shoelaces
- Turn nearly any shoe into a slip-on shoes
Say goodbye to shoes that won't stay tied or shoelaces that get dirty. No tie shoelaces can turn just about any shoe into a comfortable and snug slip-on shoes.
- Great for anyone with back problems
Whether you are a senior citizen or just someone with a back problem, you don't have to give up your regular shoes just because it can be a challenge bending over to tie your shoes.
- Great for kids
Tying shoes can be a challenge for many kids, but now just about any children's shoe can be slipped on, making life easier for both parents and children.
- Great for work
Keep that professional look while adding the comfort that comes with shoes that easily slip on and off.
- They work with special lacing techniques
Even if you like to be a bit different in the way you lace your shoes, these laces will work perfectly. So whether you are doing a sawtooth lace on high top Converse or a bar lace on regular Chuck Taylors, these laces will work perfectly.
|Length (in cm)||100 cm|
Note: All laces are machine cut, and are approximately the specified length.
1. Lacing up your shoes, adjust to a perfect tension with your foot in the shoe (with socks).
2. Unscrew the capsules into 2 parts, Slip both half capsules onto each end of the elastic shoelaces.
3. Knot the end of the shoelace so the capsule does not fall off, repeat on the other side
4. Walk around a bit to see if they're too loose or too tight and then trim off the extra laces, screw the capsule lock together.
|Package Contents||100cm Elastic shoelaces x 2 (1 Pair) 2 x Capsule Lock|
|Lace style||Round shoelace|
We would pick, pack and dispatch the items that you purchase the next business day. Check your emails to find the Australia Post tracking number that you can use to track your order on the Australia Post website.